This policy is updated from time to time, the latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
A.L.S Photography, 8 Church Street, Llantwit Major, Vale of Glamorgan. CF61 1SB
2. What data do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following information:
– Name and contact information
– Demographic information such as postcode
– Information that you provide to us via our contact form
– Website usage data
– Other information relevant to client enquiries
– Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
3. How we use this data?
Collecting this data helps us to understand what you are looking for from A.L.S Photography, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically we may use data:
– For our own internal records
– To improve the products and services we provide
– To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
– To customise the website for you
– To send you promotional emails, mailings or call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
– To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons
4. Cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
– Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
– Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed into the site.
– Test content on our website. For example 50% of users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
– Store information about your preferences. the website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
– To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
We will NEVER without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
– in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
– in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
– to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information
6. Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
7. Third Party Links from our website
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside of www.alsphotography.co.uk. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.